Custom Fitting Your Bracelet
The annealing process (heating the metal and allowing it to cool slowly to remove internal stresses and toughen it) is not visible to the eye, but it is done to allow each bracelet to be adjusted to fit comfortably with ease. It also enables good copper-to-skin contact.
Your bracelet needs to be custom fitted to you the first time you put it on.
1. Place one end of the cuff opening on the soft underside of your wrist about 2 inches from your hand
2. Roll the other cuff end on so that the gap (opening) in the cuff comfortably slides over the narrowest width of your arm; this is the best way to get your cuff bracelet on and off without discomfort or struggle
3. Once the bracelet is fully encircling your arm, slide the bracelet down and over the wrist bone toward your hand
4. Adjust the gap (opening) of the cuff ends and close the bracelet until it feels right by gently squeezing the bracelet between your thumb and index fingers
The gap between the ends of the cuff should be around 1 inch (between 0.75 and 1.25 inches is good). If the gap is larger than 1.25 inches but too snug, you need a larger size. If the gap is less than 0.75 inches but too loose, you need a smaller size.
A properly fitted bracelet should allow you to roll the bracelet on and off (Steps 1 and 2) without further bending.
Sergio Lub jewelry is made to last for generations, but if you choose a bracelet size too large for you and you put it on and off often, the repeat bending may fatigue the metals and shorten their life.
How To Care For Your Bracelet
Sergio Lub bracelets are made to be worn all the time everywhere you go. All metals used are solid. There is no plating that will wear off. Scratches can be removed with a polishing cloth, brass polish, or by rubbing with a lemon rind and ashes. The easiest way to keep your bracelet clean is by taking a shower with it on.
- Bracelet contains Rare Earth Magnets; great for Magnet Therapy
- Metals are flexible yet strong; easily molds to fit your wrist
- Easy care; just wear your bracelet in the shower to keep it clean
- Red metal is Pure Copper; Yellow metal is Jeweler’s Brass; White metal is an alloy mix of metals
- Gift box provided courtesy of eLCee’s Fashions; perfect for storage, protection or gift giving